Prevent the Shipment of Non-Compliant Goods. Keep Defect Rates to an Absolute Minimum
All goods exported by NAHAN go through a rigorous Quality Control (QC) inspection before they are exported. We have different levels of quality control depending on our member’s requirements and the products involved.
NAHAN’s quality control procedures eliminate shipment of non-compliant products, eliminate late shipments, and ensure product safety and quality. Our factory auditing services provide guarantees that you are working with reliable, capable, and ethical suppliers that meet compliance requirements.
NAHAN’s Quality Control Inspection Services
Apart from catching problems before shipment, regular auditing and quality control encourages your factory to maintain high standards. The level of quality control you need will vary depending on your business, your product, and your market requirements. NAHAN offers the following quality control inspection services:
-Factory audit (manufacturing audit, ethical audit, environmental audit)
-Container load inspection
-Lab testing and compliance testing
For most businesses, though, at the bare minimum, you’ll need a pre-shipment inspection. At NAHAN, our pre-shipment inspection follows the following process to protect your order:
- We’ll send one of our highly trained QC inspectors to the factory to select a sample batch of finished goods to be inspected. We will then check the product specifications have been met, international AQL standards have been met, and packaging and labeling requirements
- The sample size is inspected against industry and client-determined criteria, referenced by a Quality Control checklist and approved samples, to determine if the product meets the client’s expectations
- Our Quality Control inspector will complete a detailed report along with a pass or fail and we will send this over to you
- Finally, if the inspection is passed, we will arrange shipment. If the inspection for any reason fails, then according to the contract NAHAN has in place, the manufacturer is forced to correct/reproduce the products. Once this happens, we will go back to the factory again (at no cost to you!) to again pass or fail the Pre Shipment Inspection
Conformance Testing carried out by NAHAN inspectors are tailored to your quality requirements and to the requirements of your destination market. All of our inspections utilise random sample techniques in accordance with the Acceptance Quality Level (AQL) for random sampling, and inspection standard (ISO2859-1). These comprehensive criteria cover functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and dimension.
NAHAN has managed thousands of quality control inspections on behalf of hundreds of clients, across many different industries. Here’s why we are their preferred option for quality control:
Reduced defect rates to below 2%
Eliminated “quality-fade” and specification degredation
Confidence that problems will be caught and fixed before shipment
Detailed reports signed off by the QC inspector, your account manager, and the client
Confidence in product quality and product safety
Industry specific quality control experts
Greater control over their supply chain
Why Independent Quality Control is Important!
1. Factory’s “in-house” quality control cannot be trusted.
2. Factories often cut corners to save on production costs. Regular auditing and quality control incentives your factory to maintain high standards.
3. Once you approve a sample as being acceptable quality, you need to hold the factory accountable to this production quality.
4. The more face time you or your representatives spend in the factory – the better quality you’ll end up with.
5. Do not ever ship before you approve it! If you find problems with your product once they have left China, it’s too late.
Book FREE Consultation Now
To arrange product sourcing through NAHAN simply click “Free Consultation’ and fill out the forms. An NAHAN representative will be in contact within 48 hours to organise an initial consultation and to guide you through the process.